The Biggest Opportunity
Build your network strategically.
LinkedIn has many different users and some may surprise you in their specific areas of expertise and knowledge. Make sure to be strategic when growing your network so that you can get the most value out of it.
- Make smart decisions when accepting and reaching out to other users
- Diversify your contacts where need be
Try to genuinely connect with your network.
Post content that relates to your business goals, current industry trends, and the things you find interesting whenever possible. If you post regular content more often your network and onlookers will better see your profile and get to know you through the lens of what you post.
- Post regularly
- Actively engage by participating in groups and threads
- Like, comment, and share thought-provoking content
Let your network know you’re a credible source.
A LinkedIn profile showcases you and your personal brand. The profile you create is your public resume and should represent your achievements and individual strengths. Credibility is important.
- Keep information as up-to-date as possible
- Be honest when describing your job experience and skill set
This is the biggest opportunity on social media. Don't miss out on this untapped resource.